Monday, August 21, 2006

lolz...so sianz..tml paper..and soo scared...anythin less than 55 and i'm a gonner....haizzzzz....anw today asked del to wake me up..in the end i kept the phone as silent and left in on my com table..LOL...so in the end woke up at 11....met quek wl and liteng to go to sch...then met sk in farrer..then met kaanthan....then met rishi in outram....hahahahz...in the end it was so noisy sia....went sch thanz to my dear 'neh'.....managed to clear most of my doubts...nw feelin more confident 4 my paper...hahahaz....met the same bunch of peeps again at abt 4+ and went to compass pt....went to some malay barber and cut my hair...i told tt guy...cut V...in the end he cut slope...haizzzzz...bt nvm i'm kinda ok with it...at least by the time JL and IMF starts....my hair will be better....lolz...came back hme...mum was like 'ok' til she saw the stripe on my left..hahahahz...she was like 'WAT THE HELL!!!'...heheh...funni sia...then went granny hse came back....back to muggin soon...
list of places tt i shld nvr go to for a long long long time.....
1) marina bay
2) taka macs
3) outside taka and wisma
4) esplanade
lolz...tts all for nw..bt then tis list is definitely gonna increase as the days go by....hahahaz...well looks like soon...the whole of singapore gonna be covered...
anw gtg mug again....wish me luck tml..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home