Tuesday, December 05, 2006

hmm..today managed to wake up and go sch..dunno hw oso..all e way my eyes were hurtin...reali lack of slp sia..then aft lesson durin break played soccer..which made me worse...my whole body was shiverin and eyes reali painful sia...even my frenz say i look super sick and shagged..lolz...came back hme...bathed and straightaway slpt till ard 8+...feel so much better nw...bt my eyes still hurtin a little..
hmmmmm....i nw suddenly feel like i'm driftin away frm things sia...last 2 days work was fun...no time to think abt anythin...made new frenz...enjoyed work..no bad customers..everythin was fine...enjoyed crappin ard with ghani...made me feel like a malay oredy..hahaz...dunno sia..nw feel like my indian genes r startin to ignite again...feel veri much like an indian nw...hmmm....sooo weird...like sooo one kind sia...havin a fetish 4 indian songs again....indian gals again...aiyo...scary sia...hahahaahz...juz gotta stop thinkin abt things again..lookin 4ward to medan..and oso of crse my aus itp..hope it get cfm soon..then il be in australia 4 8 weeks...away frm stress.....away frm everythin...tts wat i reali need rite nw...yea....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home