Wednesday, February 21, 2007

sianz...its been such a long time since i last updated..lolz..exams over....valentinces day over...quite sianz though...at least had my frenz with me..ahahhaz...then itp...super sianz...eveeryday slackin in sch....talkin abt it...im nw currently updatin my blog durin itp....tt exactly shows hw slack my itp is.....its jux sittin in sch and research research and research even more...LOL...cny was alritez...nthg much...din go out much...since all my frenz busy....with cny stuff...well for 0nce i kinda sad tt dun have much indian frenz....then can go out on cny....hahahahha...mon went meet jo to pass her the cable...mon nite sick...dunno hw oso sia..suddenly get stomach flu and fever....then tues whole day sick...tues nite fever break and today back to itp...bt then again still feelin kinda painful in my stomach...lolz...well...fri gt chalet..hope can stay lor...til next time...
`cheers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home