Tuesday, August 28, 2007

exams over..1st wk of hols..or shld i say FYP month...lolz...

mon went down to sch at9.30 for some fyp briefin which took place like 4 less than an hr?!...lolz..then aft tt met woeilin and sk go down to iceskate...MAN NEVER AM I GONNA GO ICESKATIN...AND EVEN IF I DO NEVA AM I GONNA GO WITH THEM SIA...LOL...the moment i enter the ring..i fall...shorts wet...then start fallin like crazy..then aft like half hr and changin the shoes 3 time...i managed to skate better...then those clowns started screamin my name frm the opp side and then suddenly pop up behind me and make me fall...ahahhahaa...and in the end i damaged my wrist quite badly..my right one..then my leg gt lots of abrasions and my elbow gt cut...LOL...aiyoo...til nw my wrist is super painful...haizzz...dunno hw to do fyp stuff with it sia...anw for more infoo on the ice skatin...pls refer to irene or woeiling blog..LOL..then aft tt came back sch for poly forum briefing...then went out to ps to watch license to wed...nt bad movie...then aft tt left them to meet 15 at vivo..went there walked ard...then go up sky garden waitin 4 ling..and then trained home together..lolz..

tues went sch at 9 for fyp...thx to my bloody hand..cant do much stuff...haizzz..then aftt tt went down to ms for meetin..met sokkee..then aft meetin me and han with sokkee and her fren went down to carls jnr to eat..and we were like talkin abt the day be4 and stuff and etc..ahahhahha...then came back hme lor..super shagged...

today supposed to go sch at 9 bt my wrist acted up again so neva go..and then suposed to go ubin..bt heavy rain..so neva go...lolz..later some dinner with matthew...my wrist reali hurts nw..i went to www.physioroom.com and there its written for my wrist injury is some bone fracture..some small litttle wrist bone and tt i shld go to A&E department sttraightaway...bt doc neva say anythin leh...haizzz..shld i go back to see the doc??...hmmmzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home