Friday, June 09, 2006

haizzzzz.....

hmmm....well dunno y...in the past gt things to talk abt...bt then for the past few days i'm juz nt the same....life juz does'nt feel the same as be4...well nw workin in expo...met some great frenz...also gt a new 'brokeback' partner....lolz...bt then all these is when i'm out..when i'm hme its back to the same old nesh...well every man has 2 sides in his life...same goes for me...ppl may think tt i'm some joker always crappin ard..yea tts hw its like...bt somehw when i'm at hme or with my cousins....i juz cant be like tt...dunno y...isit the atmosphere...dunno leh..dunno y i'm talkin abt tis....bt then felt tt i shld juz pour out everythin in my heart..life had changed completely for me...the once a happpygo-lucky guy is gone...its time to be more serious...haiz...well...juz went through the others' blogs...my dumbness had affected lots of ppl...sorry to everyone concerned and affected...for nw...il juz be alone by myself...a pure loner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home