Tuesday, July 18, 2006

reali in a fix..

hmmmmmm........i frankly have no idea wat to do....setbacks r comin in one aft another...all i can say i'm juz feelin nt myself rite nw....there was a time when i wanted to quit cya bt i did'nt and i dun regret bt nw tt i'm kinda enjoyin it....i'm like asked to quit...OMFG....Y MUS TIS HAPPEN TO ME???.....all thanks to a stupid video....WTF SIA.....i'm no more in comm and i dun reali care abt tt.....i dunno whether i'm still in cya...and i'm no more in imf...haizz...all e while i was lookin forward to it...and nw in juz a day all is gone...haizzz...oh god...yesterday was alrite....briefin was screwed up accordin to bran..i personally think it was ok...then today i get a bombshell....haizzz...i juz cant take it anymore la..and tt vicky can still say eric say u screwed up the carnival and blabla....omg y cant she jux believe me...then she goes on abt my award...i dun mind them strippin me of it...cos i myself know i dun deserve it..haizzz...well i'm nt the onli one...sc is also out..bt think he still in imf...and vicky can still tell me tt the next time ppl call me to have fun, i muz say i've changed.....haizzzz.....
i dun think i'm able to take it anymore....and the camp is comin soon too....haiz...cant wait for sep...need to be outta tis country 4 some time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home