Wednesday, June 28, 2006

betting...

hahaz..back again...sch started oredy...quite borin sia..tis wk filled with tests....2 done..1 more to go..on fri..haizzz....the world cup is still on...so at least still gt some excitement....nwdays the spoe pools shop is like a hangout place for me sia....been goin there nearly everyday since world cup started....most of time is bettin for my frenz...hahaahaz...and to think of it...i'm nt even 18 yet...all the while it was irene eugene and me bettin bt nw woeiling has got into the act sia....so shockin...today went there gt abt $30 worth of bets...and a scratch card tt was completely useless....haahz...tt day won the italy match....nearly gt a heart attack watchin the match...yesterday lost brazil match thanz to someone's jinxed words...lolz...hahaz...lookin 4ward to germany match...if i win my bet i gonna win $45 bt then again i doubt il win..lol...haizzz...my fren is one luck ass...goin to germany to watch wc tml....haizzzz..well at least he promised to get me a jersey when he returns....hahahaz...till next time..

~cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home