Saturday, April 07, 2007

hmmm..juz a wk left eh...haizz...itp is soooo fun...hahahahz...though beginnin i found it sianz...thanx to my colleagues and supervisor...well compared to others like riduan and jane,...i can say my itp simply rocks la...haahahaz...il gonna miss my supervisors like wesley,sulaiman,lynette,adelina and michael....while colleagues gonna miss all la expecailly mj and wee boon...tis wee boon is one nnice ah beng sia...1st time see such a nice ah beng...thurs aft aaib trip went down expo in his bike...bought chocolates of crse..then sat down talk cock til abt 9+...hahahz..alot things abt him reali sad sia....well tts life...then he dropped me at toa payoh and came back hme...yesterday had to go to far east for rotaract bod meeting...were discussin abt all the enrolment crap and the camp...at least the camp now is shapin up well...hahhaaz...kinda excited for it...anw lookin for ppl to help me out with the nite walk...so anyone wan juz tell me lor..hahahaz...might need ppl for the amazin race too..lolz...hmmm...later goin out again...hope dun cock up..LOL..anw til nx time..
~cheers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home