Saturday, September 15, 2007

poly forum juz ended..and i gotta admit il miss all those peeps i met thruout tis period expecially those from other polys..ahahhaha..it was one amazin trip..tts for sure!!...
day 1
boarded the ship ard 8+..met my bunkmates..clinton i alredy knoe...cedric (grp 1 performer) and ganesh!!...yea another ganesh frm sp..the ICS president..a nice guy...untypical of an ics president..ahahhah..all were nice guys..then went ard for briefin..and then supper..lolz..as usual crappin with zaid..and the rest..then met my performers grp and of course my presenter's grp..then went ard with peili they all..walked ard..nt knowin where to go..halfway snowlin asked me to join her ganesh and rubina..went with them...suddenly she and rubina saw a shootin star..and they were like super super excited..lolz..i missed it cos i was tyin my shoelaces..LOL..then walked ard..and went back to slp aft watchin the irelan vs czech rep match..aaahahhaa..

day 2
woke up early..went down for breakfast..and met my performers grp..rehearsed like crazy..til everythin was well polished...and then kenna scandal with rubina juz becos she slept on my shoulder..then everyone were like nesh and rubina sia..LOL..haizz...as usual...gotta admit she maybe hot like my fren said..bt nah she is not my type...ahahhaa..then prepared for the dinner..went down..wanted to sit with peili they all..bt since snowlin and ganesh were alone..joined them to make up the numbers..lolz..then my group called me to join them..bt cldnt..my performace grp oso asked me to join them..lolz..then at the end went out with the grpp ppl..went disco and danced like siao..lolz..drank beer..din gt drunk though..lolz..then slept ard 2+...

day 3
peili woke me up early mornin..then me her and rubina went to gym..i ran 1 lap and did the weights..ahaahahaz..it was reali a beautiful scene..frm the place where i was carryin weights..can see the sunrise..wasted din have a camera with me at tt time..lolz..so exercisin and seein sunrise..wat a nice combo..then had a rehearsal..went well...then prepared to board off..had 2 lunches..met my grp..went down to pavilion..they invited me..so ate there..then went down to bellavista to meet peili they all..ate at mediterranean..lolz..with some disturbances frm indians..then got off ship..and prepared 4 finale...performance went well..as usual..my part drew the laughter...dun wann boast bt frm wat i heard..our perfomance drew the most applause..ahahha...felt veri happy

did alot illegal things though..ahahah..1st day ate beef...also smoked cigar with my grp ppl and then drank with the rest...ahaha...it was fun though..then there was tis gal frm nyp tt i had an eye..ahaha..she looks cute..even rubina says she is pretty...though snow insists she is fugly -_-...lolz..bt in the end cldnt get to knoe her..ahhhahhaha...and there was another one frm np..tis one i knoe cfm likes me one..ahaha..i nt thick skinend or anythin..bt seriously it was quite obvious..even rubina and sajee say so..lolz..she sort of keeps lookin at me..then when i look at her she turns..ahahaha...quite funny..bt cldnt get to knoe her..juz din have the chance and the time..haiz..lolz..she's quite pretty thought for an indian..yesterday aft the finale...suddenly i was rite in front of her..we juz looked at each other for a while..stunned..then i juz smilesd and walk away..man felt quite weird..haizzz...unfinshed business..i gues..haizz..miss all the peepz..and oso guilty tt i cldnt spend enuff time with all of themm...expecially my presentaion grp..they kept askin me to join them..bt gotta stick with snow and ganesh at times and also my performance grp..lolz..anw tis was one fun trip...reali love the peepz...expecially my performance grp fellaz..ahahahaha..wil upload the pics soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home