Saturday, July 22, 2006

hmmmm....last few days were bad....nthg went good for me...tis wk has been so screwed for me...1st get sacked then get warning letter from sch....haizzz...anw today was much better....woke up in the mornin to play soccer with my tuition mates...i really vented my anger from the past few days on the ball til the ball was nthg short of pathetic and i whacked a fren'z 'balls'...sorry dude....felt much much better aft the game...hahaz...then came back ard 2+...then slp all the way....yesterday whole day was out til 11pm....doin one of my rare appearances in the temple...lolz...hmmmm...yesterday heard from nisha tt the fri cyas gt scolded by tt bloody vp juz be4 duty...its like they r being threatened to be fired...wat a screwed up life....juz becos of the assurance of the 6th batch...the current batches are being treated like shit...its like cya is nw goin on a firing spree sia lead by vicky....lolz..anw last few days have been thinkin very deeply...the thing abt me is tt when i'm with others i dun feel sad at all....always the cheerful type...bt then when i'm alone or at hme..i juz cant stop brooding abt the past or think abt all tt has happened...although i try nt to...all the past memories juz wont budge away from my mind...haizzz...juz gotta pick myself up and carry on with life...nthg can change nw....juz hope its all for the better.....

~cheers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home