Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Acknowledgements

ahahahz..well my birthday was happenin as usual..lolz...mornin went sch with ling..in class except for ben noone else knew til jerely blew the bag..then shaohui gt excited and eventually bashed me bt it was borin as he was like the onli one la...i gotta say tt if it was someone else hu intiated the whole class will have bashed me like last yr..ahahhahaha...then went down to the booth and clubhse for meet..in the end there was a surprise for me..ahahahz..touched la..aft the stuff..went back then went temple and out with cousins...came back ard 10++..lolz..it certailnly was fun laaa...man reali loved tis day..OK ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS TIME:: THX TO THE FOLLOWIN PPL(in no particular oreder) FOR MAKIN TIS DAY OF MINE SPECIAL IN ON WAY OR ANOTHER..LOL
jesslyn(she msged me exactly at 12.00am), scor, diana, nisha, jerelyn, fawwaz, diana, rubina, rachel, juliet, weeboon, ee lin, alan, ridzuan, eswari, sokke(thx for the treat), balquis, qq, kenneth, qid, mary, shafiq, farhan, weiyao, zaid, raphael, mavis, selina, adilah , christina, matthew, jenn, zhihong, ben, the rest of my classmate, my dearest U15 peepz, of course my dear ROTARACT BOD and many many more..LOL...thx for everythin..appreciate everythin...cut 3 cakes so far..lolz..below r the pics..ahahahhaz


tis one when me and my cousins together...tasty too..lolz



this one my dear BOD one...ahahahz..erm..they reali love their black VP i guess..lolz


tis the 1st cake i cut..last sat's surprise by e poly forum peepz

erm complimentary lor..LOL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home